Series of 4 models for floor or roof installation, composed of:
• Frame made from extruded aluminium alloy bars, connected by 3- way reinforced nylon joints.
• Sandwich panels, 48 mm thickness, galvanized steel inner skin and precoated outer skin; 45 kg/m3
foamed polyurethane heat and sound insulation.
• Wide surface ISO 16890 ePM10 50% efficiency synthetic filters on both air intakes; in addition on fresh air intake, ePM1 50% rigid bag filter; ePM1 50% air filter pressure switch included.
• Heating mode RMS mixing chamber with damper and modulating servo actuators: external air is mixed with expulsion air after heat recovery, in order to reduce defrost cycle and the heat pump working up to -20°C fresh air temperature.
• High efficiency air-to-air crossflow aluminium heat recovery, already equipped with motorised by-pass device for free-cooling.
• Air-to-air heat pump system (R410A) composed of two electric driven on/off scroll compressors, evaporating and condensing reversible finned coils, electronic expansion valves, liquid receivers, 4-way reversible valves, low and high pressure switches, biflow freon filters and liquid indicators; single variable flow inverter driven scroll compressor on CFR-HPSI range.
• Direct driven backward curved centrifugal plug fans with EC motors; constant air flow function available in option.
• Built-in electric box complete with electronics and control panel.