• The three leds only show the same color at the same time, which you can turn off the led by the remote controller.
• The green shows as air supply. The red shows as air exhaust.
• The yellow shows as automatic mode which is changed in 65s between the air supply and the air exhaust.
• 3 speed fan control for lighting the number of the led. The LED light is switchable.
Fan speed increase
LED light switch
Fan speed decrease
• Ventilation Mode. The ventilator runs in the air extract or air supply mode with a set speed.
In case of synchronous operation of two connected ventilators one unit operates in the supply mode and the other one in the extract mode.
• Regeneration Mode. The ventilator runs in two cycles, 65 seconds each, to provide heat and moisture regeneration.
230 〜 420
STEP 1 The polluted warm air is extracted from the room and while passing the ceramic energy regenerator, the recuperator will absorb the heat and moisture. In 65 seconds, as the energy regenerator gets warmed, the ventilator automatically switches to the supply mode.
STEP 2 The fresh, but cold outdoor air flows through the heat regenerator and absorbs the accumulated heat and moisture so that the temperature of supply air flow will close to the room temperature. In 65 seconds, when the energy regenerator gets cold, the ventilator switches to the air extract mode. The cycle starts from the beginning.