• Constant air flow fans available in option.
• Built in by-pass facility.
• Case made by sandwich panels 23 mm thickness, galvanized inner skin and prepainted outer skin; 45 kg/m3
density foamed polyurethane as heat and sound insulation.
• Supply section for VRF system complete with DX (R410A) coil with copper tubes and aluminium fins, fitted with thermostatic valve, refrigerant filter, sensors on liquid and gas line, temperature sensors upstream and downstream airflow. Sheet metal casing internally insulated by thermoacoustic material, complete with stainless steel drain pan.
• Full-range controlled direct driven double inlet centrifugal fans; low consumption EC technology motors.
• Filtering sections composed by cell filters with polypropylene media, extractable from side removable panels, ISO 16890 ePM1 55% efficiency for the fresh air flow, and ePM10 55% efficiency for the exhaust air flow.
• Integrated pressure switch for dirty filter signal.
• Condensate drain pan made of galvanized steel plate with water drain connection downwards, that ensure a total drainage.
• Built-in PCB to control fan speed and air temperature (possible remote control panel as an option), flexible interfacing to the AHU kit.